Every girl should have a few basic pieces in her wardrobe that she can wear year round. Neutral colors are great basic, versatile pieces to add to your collection. Ideally, these colors should be nude, white, black, brown or grey. They go with everything, and most importantly, they never go out of style. Try adding these staple pieces to your wardrobe this Spring / Summer!
1) Nude, White, Black, Brown or Grey denim jeans - There's nothing more versatile in you wardrobe than a great pair of jeans! Try something other than traditional blue denim.
2) White button down boyfriend top - It looks great and can be worn so many different ways. Pair it with skinny jeans or a fitted skirt.
3) White and/or Black short sleeve sweater - Weather an be unpredictable. Spring / Summer nights can get a little chilly, so this is a great piece to always have on deck.
4) Nude heels / flats - In general, we tend to pick up a black heel or flat, but nude is becoming the new black. Change it up this season by incorporating this color in your shoe game. Trust me, you can't go wrong with this one!
5) Nude, White, Black, Brown or Grey cardigan - Keep things simple this season. Rock a white tee, jeans and an amazing cardigan over the top. Add a pop of color with a pastel colored clutch or heels.
Remember to be your own kind of beautiful!